Tuesday, April 23, 2013

We're back and Dad is on his way home

Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile since I have updated, but with good reason! We've been on vacation with my Dad in South Africa and Swaziland since before Easter. He is the first person from The States as far as family and friends that we've seen in pretty much 2 years! It was really great! Our trip was a blast and I'll give updates in segments along with photos on the new page. Dad just left for his 3 day journey back to the states yesterday, and we've both been busy catching up with our projects here in Lesotho since we got back last Monday. I'm still catching up and on the way to the field with WFP, so I'll post more another day, but check out the photos from the begining of our trip at Blyde Canyon the 2nd largest (and "green"canyon in Africa).

Hugs from Lesotho,
Carol and Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment